What is a seed-bearing lollipop?
A seed-bearing lollipop is an organic candy with edible herbs and flowers that weave throughout. After devouring, you can plant the biodegradable stick in soil horizontally, cover with a layer of top soil, water daily, and grow a herb or flower. Each heirloom herb or flower grown has a connection to what you just ate; Sage & Marshmallow grows a sage plant, while Peach & Marigold yields marigold. While we are proud to offer treats that are both kid-friendly and adult approved, a seed-bearing lollipops is about forming a relationship with nature and sharing this experience with those you love. We believe nature is the greatest medicine and most enlightened teacher.
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase a Seed-Bearing Lollipop (Made w/ Organic Flavours, Hints of Herb, and/or Edible Flowers)
- Devour Said Lollipop
- Bust A Move (If You So Choose)
- Gather Loved Ones
- Plant the Biodegradable Stick (Made of Recycled Paper) in Soil Horizontally
- Water Daily (Rain Capture Technology Encouraged)
- Wait For The Seed to Germinate (The Seed Corresponds w/ The Flavours in Your Lollipop)
- Once It Sprouts, Use the Herbs in Your Kitchen, Edible Flowers in Your Salad, Develop Art Projects, or Use as a Garnish
- Take Photo's Of This Process & Upload to Social Media w/ the Hashtag #digit (Dig It)
Ingredients: *Pure cane sugar, *beet sugar, *corn syrup solid, spring water, *lemon oil, *thyme flowers, *turmeric, *E100 (Curcumin). *Organic/Vegan
We Deliver Australia –wide! Please allow 2-7 business days for your order to arrive depending on Location.